Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Baby Back Ribs.

Baby Back Ribs

Little oven in the earth
bless my sight
the garden is shining
rescued from the mountain
field of poppies
weight hurt
thins easy going
start floating on castle drift
building bricks upon the laughing sea
more blood for you
blood fire for me
little oven in the dirt
tell me whats it all about
theres a stone preacher swaying
say life is living
the weight of roses glowing
talk about
being happy
field of poppies
raisin up
the street
is electric shiny flow
tell me about the washing storm
when raiders cut
and rivers blow
break down trouble
through the hurt
little oven in the earth
make food taste good
for you and me
love the life
of living free
take a taste
coming up not down
soothe day light a lovely sound
little ovens in the earth
little ovens in the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment