Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Sunday 10 July 2011

Crossed Palms.

Crossed Palms

If you want too
carry me
across the ocean waves

tie me up beside the beach
and wipe the glass away

i forget to tell myself
tomorow never dies
dog eat dog
its still the same
no matter who you are
i cant even remember you
my scarf has runaway
a bottle full of memories
umbrellas in the rain
jump into the factory
the handle turns the ground
into up and downy lights
the ferry has no sound
a wonder full water dream
chance is only thrown twice
dialing in a remedy
no more need to be afraid
the russians had it all my friend
now its yours to give away
a passed remark
a passsing bird
a cloud up in the sky
a star that fell into my world
now i no longer wonder why
all i have
is what you are
and i am here for you
i throw my wings to chance again
with fate saddled by her side
destiny caught the boquet
luck pops every bottle of champagne
here i am
running for you
as you run for me
somewhere someday
in this spinnig cosmic swirl
the two of us will meet

No comments:

Post a Comment