Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 15 July 2011

Hell Kitten.

Hell Kitten

catch a penny falling guy stop me growing lazy
back up onto a wall im going pop a daisy
shooting moons for scarlet nights
ive found another lady
lucy luck keeps burning strong
girl im going crazy
sinking in the sky at the night
lets make another baby
my rush
my rush
goes cold
my rush
my rush
goes cold

have you got a diamond
lizard licking cages
popping wizard
folding styles
smoke along the pages

i got
i got to go
you got you got to go

girl your dress is burning
yes your smoking like a fire
i can see your skin is glowing
i want to get inside you

dance with me
move with me
we can make it higher
swimming through the funereal beaches
to the land of kaya

dishing out fourty fives
we got the whole place smiling
theres nothing that can stop us
so we might aswell keep climbing

kitten we are angels
pretty much
ice cream
every night i go to sleep
your with me in my dreams

let go girl
you really got me going
so lets go girl

our world
take in darken nights
our world
its always shining bright

coz were brighter
yes were brighter
yeah were brighter than the stars

a thousand seeds of lightning
banana trees on mars

so lets go girl
really got me going
let go girl

my rush
my rush goes cold
my rush
my rush goes cold

No comments:

Post a Comment