Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Coma.

Coma

Underneath the pillow where we both sleep
a fire isnt burning
because ice runs deep

into the hole
knocked through the wall
by a dream

you kept my note
dont forget me

cleaning spilt milk
from our kitchen floor
i kept thinking
nows not time
nows not time
to leave you all alone

i fell into
a house
running on the roof at night
sinking
into games
i started
playing in my mind

you dont need me
you dont need me

then when i was sent to sleep
with her kiss on my lips
i found out the girl of your dreams
doesn't really exist
unless you see her
when you wake up
with open eyes

stepping through the window
made out of glass

your body breaks my fall
ive jumped off the top
a hundred times before
your board
surfs me
home
to a bench built
round a willow
im turning over
your turning over
with a needle
under the cold side
of the pillow

now im leaving
sweet dreams
you dont need me
you dont need me...

No comments:

Post a Comment