Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Syringe.

Syringe

Get out the prison time to tear it down
lost myself in the backroom crowd
sense alive
so my taste is with reality
closing through
on the light
the tunnel of white
i see
thats meant to be
where were running too
children on the road
playing
who are you
tell what it is you do
im a doctor
used to be a cowboy
was an indian too
now im a doctor
covered in books
we all drink
we all drink
we all drink
tell me
how long
did it take for you to realise

tempted me down oh dont take me
your flashing lights will never break me
colours shift colours change
red to green then back again
im standing close to you
so far away
close to you
never been further away

children outside the street is your life
doctor why dont you pack it in
you deserve more than work to be happy here
can you tell me
give me one reason
why i shouldn't let my limbs go diving
into the long white tunnel
that shines so clear

No comments:

Post a Comment