Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 27 June 2011

Open Gates.

Open Gates

the far away notes twist like devils games playing under the sun, where the earth is bare, i feel i can pick my bones, lieing next to the waves, these are the sirens that tempt me, ringing sounds the pearl of bells, spuinning inside my head, as buses slide, and ducks land on the pond, my mind is alive, to the taste and smell of every little thing. Funny how the wind blows. The rocks we smoke in glass, cuts that line my arm, the silver surfer dust, bags of glue that wrap themselfs into me until i am warm, these highs last a long time, locked in a room, hungry with rabies and not enough strenght to make my mouth move, bitter seeds of teeth, i cant speak, i cant bite. These waves is ee the lights that flicker from everyhwere at night, at least the morning sunshine is kind, kind to the dust, i am a speck of dust caught in the golden amber rays that make me feel soft like a carpet on bare feet, then the night comes with waves, i want to lie here until i am thin, just a bottle, of rag and bones, give me back my silver spoon and let me step into the candle night, we are the street, you saved me once before, and its again time to have a little taste, forever cannot wait a day, the last time i died was on the wooden boards, the next time i want to sink into a sofa togethor as if its a first time a new thing, with ripped jeans, lets pick at each others veins, sink nails into our brains chopsticks to waste, scratch words with biros on our sexy tight thighs, the news screen the scene, a laughter rings, ripped on the glass, the rocks the stars, the space tide, drain me away until nothing of my body remains, i need something, cracks in lips feeling lost, fingers hair fingers, eat my hands asleep im going grab your feet suck your toes and bite

No comments:

Post a Comment