Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Burning Logs.

Burning Logs

Coma
capital city of love
theres no way to esacpe this place
electric city street lamps talking
stars shining
underneath the seas
colourfull schools
mirror bodies
painting our skin
head to toe in shimmering scales
ant hives
shaking
chips
of sweet life
we rise
roots like trees
deep into the earth
to smash reality
best ways
we are free
no chains
on our feet today
for life and deaf move in harmony
floating
walking
on the ceiling
laughing at clouds
sweet
this life
bob
told me
in a dream
ill meet you
at the cemetery
where the dead taught me to play
for smiling ruby
my gpsy queen
who i met on a train
rushing past the streets of deja vu
the little white dragon
took me up up and away
and when we awoke
on the earth by the fire
the first words to leave
our lips in jinx where
i see you
i see you
i am lots of ghosts
and you are lots of ghosts too

remember dreaming under the table top
staring up at the wood and rock
where we slept as children
my footprints still lie in the sand
where we both danced hand in hand
and even though you belong to the sea
i still see you
and you still see me

siren talking in my sleep
leave the land come back with me
to the low lights underground
beneath the waves
that i have found
ive lost her so many times ive died
that i cant remember
which one of us has drowned
which one of us is alive
its a lucid dream that covers me
im your avatar
or am are yours
i guess ill never know if im asleep
until the morning
i guess ill never know if your asleep
until the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment