Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 27 June 2011

Freedom.

Freedom

Whos got my heart
whos got my box
whos got my compass
whos got my socks
whos got my map
whos got my hat
My name is Sparrow
Capn jumping jack flash


Mc lyrical number one see
the baddest and the roughest
that theres ever going to be
best learn how to run
if you want to catch me
you think your fast
you think your danger
if you treat the world cold
your a total stranger
heard a fox say
true love never dies
well now i believe thats true
cozz the very next day was when i ran into you

and we both turned around
wild eyes
burned like the sunshine underground
when i fell into you on the train
understood what sliding doors are for
as the world slowed down
if not me and you
as the world find out
as the words fall down
ive fallen again

every one thats here
tortoise in the box

No comments:

Post a Comment