Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 5 February 2011

Williams.

Williams

In the forest
you came walking
kneel it down
sweet charity shines
shine bricks of pink
awake or sleep
shine

fill my hat with candle light
fill my out with stars so bright
fill my inn with candle light
my home is both
an innie and an outtie
join the dots
to fill me in
fill my heart
with the candle light
fill my hat
with every saint
saint shakespeare
fill my mind
fill my mind
i am the poet
the playwright
the novelist
fill my heart with every saint
every ghost
every grate
i am greater
than grated knee
prayers
wings grow
dust from above
saint jude
dove tailed love
love love
fill their hearts
with candle light
sun sun sun
love love love
here it comes

No comments:

Post a Comment