Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 5 February 2011

Harri Sun.

Harri Sun

Fill my hat with wisdom
fill my heart with truth
fill my mind with openess
fill my voice with power
fill my soul
fill my life
with just
words and deeds
actions that
stop time
step lights
to make
all shine
like candle
prayers
behold the beauty of
creation
i doth my hat to shakespeare
i doth my hat to you and the heavens
the clinking chain
i bow to the floor
of this great hall
curling into a ball
for you
i doth my hat
in return i ask nothing
of you
but for the beauty
in my eyes
whether seeing
or blind
to continue to be
and for my actions
to spread light
throughout this life
i blow all the breath
in my body out
for you
my hat is filling
with wisdom
i thank you
my sweet lord
of the surf
hare rama

No comments:

Post a Comment