Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Over the top.

Over the top

The mortars whistling explosion
whoosh, whoosh, whoosh,
the last thing i remember,
before the stretchers
wilfed owen is all mud and blood,
before, my eyes
closed,
onto a palace of ice
buckets legs, and fingers,
razors on the floor
was my neighbours
my neighbours, red stumps,
his name,
his name
was,
Thomas Andrews


oh dear, oh dear, i dont want this,
oh dear, help my top banana shot, the old days did,
help me, help!
help!
hell,
i know darling,
whoosh, whoosh, whoosh,
put something in it to get my eye sight,
i cant do it, oh dear
oh no,
thats not the one
broering
thats a grass
once she gets me up,
whoosh, whoosh, whoosh,
help! help!
help me, hell
once you get near me you dont need it
thats what you want my brother
did you need anything of this,
you need this, help! help!
hell,
i want to take my
i dont mind this as long as i take my top back
ooh,
i cant do it anymore, help!
help!
i better go home
i dont know what to do
its all codswallop,
fighters, help down there,
too much drugs in it, got get up
whoosh, whoosh, whoosh,
help me god please,
i want too...
hey a bloody come by nightly, shoot me down
help! help!
hell,
help me god,
i cant see
them giving one without breaking one back,
thats it right,
ive finished ive hid it,
im not going to bother with that because im done,
give us a shake now again,
see there out there,
the joker is,
help! help!
please, my name is Thomas Andrews,
so its useless sending me out there cause like how i am,
its all fucked it, banged it,
whats he got for me
well its not right,
let me go across green, no i dont want anymore,
push me up at the back,
whoosh, whoosh, whoosh,
ninety nine
seal making,
can you come in here miss,
hurry up ive not got much time,
i cant sit like that,
help! help!
hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment