Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 10 April 2010

Who love the sunshine.

who love the sunshine

I keep looking at the sunshine
See the sunlight
Shining through the rain
Sunlight shine on me

I keep looking at the future
See the sunlight
Shining in your smile

Hold on Sunlight shines on you
i can hold on
I can hold on

To the future
Shining through the rain
It’s all okay

Looking up the window
Is a colour
Clouding in my mind
Washing in the water

I like the sunlight
Shine on you
I like the Sunlight
Shine on me

Future
I can’t control
So I like it
When you shine on me

Sunlight shine through the rain
The futures alright anyway

So I’m floating away
Flying to the cuckoos in the clouds

Tweet those lips
Looking down
Its fine
Not so bad at all
I can see

Sunshine’s light
In your smile
Shine on you.
Sunlight through the rain
Come
Shine on me
Come
Shine on you

Flying away to the future
cukoos floating in clouds
tweeting lips
looking down
is not so bad
in fact its not bad at all

sun light smiles
through the rain
shine on me

sun light smiles
through the rain
shine on you.

2 comments:

  1. in rainbow country
    hanging with cuckoos on the clouds
    looking down
    is not so bad
    its not bad at all

    heya Bob wow your in Rainbow Country

    grab a hold of the rain and sunshine

    ReplyDelete