Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Ocea.

Ocea

Weepy crawly hippie crew
You can call me hippy two
Toucan tally token smoke
Tin can ally takey toke
We be cooly hippy tea
Tee me jury Julie be
We be call the hippie crew
You can call me hippie too
We-pee coollee hippy crew
Teach me tally keep me kool
Reapy crawley hippy croo
We be cool the hippy crew
You can call me hippie too
Sleepy tee-pee hippie rue
Tin can alley smoke a joke
Cups a string a ring a dope
Weepy crawlee hippie tea
Reapy crawley yip a dee
Sunlight barley likey do
Me hair me clothes me teeth me boots
me cup me bowl me face me spoon
Wicker diddly wonkadoo
Billie barley bally boo
You can call me hippie too
Webee call the hippy crew
Reapy Crawley Tanker Do
A whip on the colour the colour blue
Shyly Kylie kindly boot
Stinkingly dallily pally too
If you canny holler coo
Dibbily dabbily babbily doo
Swinky lah lah winky war
Pan the bunny going go
Tan the thunder
Tan the Thor
Sunker bunker
Punker more
Hunker Munker
Mice with cheese
Rizla price
The paste the peas
If you smoke it
Make it mind
Take a lick a little time
Tick a wacky want the clock
Cups with string she want her stop
No more time
And no more race
Sitting up a lock the place
Sicking out a ding doo fall
Sun light in the mortar boards
Hilly lally whooly call

“The pound of pun is mucky mud
Mucky mud
Mucky mud
The pound of pun is mucky mud
a bake a wickle pie”

Smopey tape a poorly pie
Mooky bub
Mooky bah
Micky monkey ducky nut
Were mucky pups mucky pups
Finger painting mucky pups
Heeby call the hippie crew
Jeeby call the hippie crew
Yippee cally yippee wee
Dilly dally diddly dee
Hip a cally hop a pop
Silly bally
Silly boo
We be call the hippy crew
You can call me hippie two
Tilly Tally Dooly Doo
Red spot white spots
Just one shoe
Pilly pally pally blue
Stinky stanky stooley stoo
A bubbly bibbly bobbly bee
Bibbly up a bobbly tea
A bobbly bubbly bibbly tea
Bobbly bibbly bubbly bee
Me blinkingly bonkingly blobbery tea
Bubbles know what boils I mean
Steamy whispers fancy that
A have no shoes a have no hat
Tilly Tally Dooly Doo
Reaches down takes off her shoe
Hip a tally
Hop a scotch
Plonks it
Splash!
Into the pot
Steamy blissfully shimmery free
Tilly Tally to the tea
Weepy crawly hippie coo
Here’s a gift from me to you
Stickitly stinkily a top your head
Steamily steamily crumbly bread
Dishwasher dust
With sharks in the glue
Fancy that
A hat a shoe.

Weepy Crawly hippy crew
You can call me hippie too
We be call the hippie crew
A wee dee piddly bee

No comments:

Post a Comment