Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Just so.

Just so

I walk along to the beat of a spade
So I can dig myself a hole
To sit in the shade
The lamp light melts the wax away
A hey hey
Hay hay hay
I wake up on a Saturday
I’ve got no worries, I drift away
I like the clouds
And the games we play
Just so
Oh
Oh oh oh
Now I dont know what to do
The time moves slowly
It’s not even two
I aint eaten and I’ve got no shoe
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh’s
But I feel fine
Let me you tell you honey
Sugar you taste sweet
Whether it’s rainy or its sunny!
So I don’t mind that I’m slipping of this wagon
When were both flying in the sky a chasing dragons
Hay hay!
Now were sitting up holding hands on a cloud
Taking a look at the bugs on the ground
I’m so happy it makes me rain tears of joy
Just so
Oh oh oh oh
There’s only one snag my trains due at nineteen twenty seven
So we better make the most of this time we’ve got in heaven
How’s about we make a lot of lovely flowers grow,
Before I go.

Hey hey hey,
I walk along to the beat of the spade
Look at all the pretty rows that I’ve made
Just so
A ho ho ho
Just sew
Hoe hoe hoe
Before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment