Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Sunday 2 May 2010

Magpie.

Magpie

I was in the bath tub. It was pleasant enough. Then a thought in my head.
I need something more. I went ahead and said it. Reality test.
So I leapt out. No drip dry. Floor soaked, towel left behind. I decided to change the world.
Completely naked I padded down the stairs, dripping drops everywhere, well mainly on my girlfriends swirly patterned carpet.
Until In the kitchen. I found a drawer.

Yes.

I opened it. Taking everything shiny. Knifes forks spoons. Until I could carry no more. I felt a little bit, scary’s not the word, electrified as I ran back upstairs to the soaked floor. Hello towel, then into the tub splosh went the knifes forks spoons.
Lowering my body into the hot shiny water. I smiled loud. Satisfaction. Finally. Sweet freedom my sweet freedom. Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment