Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 3 May 2010

I fancy Jasmine.

I fancy Jasmine

I fancy Jasmine
I fancy her so much
I think she’s real hot
But she doesn’t think I’m hot
I don’t even think I’m hot
So what chance has she got?
Then again I am a six stone weakling that gets picked on quite a lot.

I say a lot
There’s only two days that stand out
Friday and Friday.
And getting picked two days out of three
Aint so bad
In fact just go ahead skip school
Doctor those records
If you’re getting picked on
Unless it’s to be a part of a team
Life is quite sad.

Now let me tell you
Having both my shoes stolen from off my feet
And dumped into a pooper scoop bin happened
One night made me feel so weak
I wasn’t dancing bare foot cider swirls round and round
I pissed myself when I was knocked down they kicked
Kicked kicked
Back then I was too small and afraid to take my beating
Like a man.

Now I’m not so scared
Instead of crying out like a little boy for help
I rest at ease
Just me and my blanket
Distant white silent walls of
Peace.

Many moons ago
I got so drunk I confessed my love to Jasmine
It must have been full moon
Because I burnt my head
Nestling rejected next to a radiator
I slumped on the floor thinking
have you bled?

I can’t remember how that felt back then
I imagine I must have been in some pain
As getting third degree burns on my face off of a radiator is not something I’d do when sane
I’m glad I was a boy back then with no drugs
Then again my memories going
Was i on drugs as a boy back then?


Because for sure
I’m stepping outside
My shoes something took them and put them in a poop scoop box into yours
So now naked my feet are ready here they go left foot right foot

I’m inside looking out from behind young eyes
I can see
A bearded old man who seems to be tripping over in his mind
“What’s his problem?” I cry,
“Aww quite” replies the white coated doctor sipping camomile tea
“You see Jasmine in reality doesn't exist
Well to put a finer finger on it she's not the girl you think she is”


Friday and Friday dancing bare foot cider swirls round and round
Smashing a bottle of champagne
The crowds that surround me roar
As I ceremonially name my radiator
She’s so hot
She’s real hot
Three cheers
For
Good ideas only!
Hip hip hooray
burn burn burn
Hip hip hooray
Jasmine.
Have you got a slice of bread?
Ive sorted out the leak.

No comments:

Post a Comment