Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Sixteen Eighty One.

Sixteen Eighty One

The coolest dark
there ever was
it was
pretty dark
pretty dark
pretty really
pretty dark

The rain got louder
on the roof
tin can
tin can
tip tap
tip tap
tin tin can

The candle shone
it was pretty bright
really pretty
pretty bright

I saw a dodo
witch replied
I don't remember when I died
I can't even think
what is my name?
will it ever be said again

Who am I?
who am I?
the caterpillar asked the sky
but a fly but a fly
nothing but a but a fly

The butter flew
the butters gone
the Cheshire cat sung
a song
without a face
without any eyes
a smile shining in the sky

Bring me a mouse
to clean my teeth
it must clean them before
I sleep
so I can vanish into my
dreams
and remember everything
I see

Cheshire cheese Cheshire cheese
the island
and the beach
the sand
the waves of time
between our hands
the Jack of hearts
the Red Queens man
a postman letters in his van
letters into words
began
to groan and creak
and stretch his back
brown parcel in his postman
sack and walked onto
the gravel
track
track track

There goes the parcel
out the bag
its not the last journey I'll ever have
I've got two more
before I go
into the ovens
the first you
know
and I'll be pretty
hot pretty hot
really burning pretty
hot

Then onto the
table and
a plate
they do not bother
to say grace
and before you know it
down I go,
Dodo
Dodo
Dodo
Dodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment