Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Eye Wander.

Eye Wander

I thought a thought inside of my head
it said
your dead to me it told me your dead
dead to the world cant you see
 if your not alive best to sleep
piggy piggy
diggy dabble
dibble dibble
if you dont catch the ball then your staying in the middle
hello malcolm hello cory
saved by the bell
i got to tell you all a story
the scenes ive seen on my tv screen
there coming back
yes there coming back to me
in a room full of retro cartoons
theres nothing to lose
just choose just choose
a jumper with a b stands for bert racoon
cyril snears the baddy
cedric what you going to do
iceburg iceburg
straight ahead
listen to titanic
what the radio said
somethings a happening and sometimes they do
melting from the top until the pink paper stew
a bit of green a little bit of red yellow down the middle the artist paints
new forms breaking creation
brown paper bags representing every nation
in a room in a room full of musical tunes
some are good some of them are clock work
some are bad some of them dont work
you can see the stains on my clothes ive not got long before i go
jumped ship the way is drawing
drawing draw in never fails

No comments:

Post a Comment