Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Easy on.

Easy on

The soothing sounds of blissful ignorance
youve got me moving again
im alive
i can see
i feel free
i am you and you are me

and we can make the night shine
eternity is the way of time
there is no end
to the line
it goes onwards
onwards and on
we belong
we are strong
like the snow the dust the powder
a tree falling
nothing could be louder
if you breathe
pure in emotion
feel the tides of the ocean
calling
come back
come back
come back to the sea
it wasnt me it was the edge of my seat
that had me cliff hanging
hanging on with my teeth
one bite
and i nearly died
one bite
over the other side
i thought i was a ghost that was dead
i am a ghost
thats what i said
and the pills and red wine dying in the sun rise
come on let me lie here
why wont you let me die here
cant you just let me die here
i was close my eyes were closed
my mind was closed
at least it seemed that way there was nothing left to do nothing left to say
my skin was burning in the falling rain
the sensation had me again
i needed to talk to my friends
but i was dead
how many times
have you tried
have you tried
sweet zensation rise
we can burn them away
the bridges
theres a needle slipping its pricking my skin and at first the feelings win
i got my love off a back of a spoon
when you heat it up you know its tastes good
and then we start to fade away
puddles appear in the pouring rain
then the sunlight shines
and the puddles fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment