Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 1 April 2011

Turn me away.

Turn me away

In the darkest times
i feel like were all gone
beyond the light

I cant seem to speak
my mind
i dont see
any brightness in tomorrows world

im unable to find
i dont fight
i die
leave me
behind the locked door

on the other side
im a ghost
without a soul
to call me
to keep me safe
when im alone
with lots of ghosts
to find
our kind
were all the same
tomorrow
i was
i was
before
i changed

into lots of ghosts
were lots of ghosts
and your lots of ghosts too
slave to the game
feelings so strong
call me home
under the lamp light
change
until nothing is the same
anymore
if you must
go to war
dont fight
laugh and die
for love
with the bridge
solid lips
tree roots
in the sky
change
until nothing
of a name
remains

2 comments:

  1. wow I haven't been on here in too long. this one seems much darker than what you used to post. it's still beautiful but it seems sort of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, aww yeah - life is beautiful then sometimes sort of sad

    i think im...

    or maybe just

    ReplyDelete