Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 30 April 2011

Cutters Choice.

Cutters Choice

Ive run away so many times
dont waste
my life
keep being kind
half breathing
in the sun light
and is this my last throw
of the hand
my final die
i thought i had nine
maybe another
throw
walk on to the rope
the hang man
stands ready
to grant my alibi
put me in my hat
if you think i am
im not even
that man
you thought i was
today
is just another
game
im running away
with the voices
in the rain
falling into narrow halls of doubt
hanging out on the end of an elbow
thats sharp enough to cut the glass
theres us and then theres memories
lost in the dust
underneath the falling stars
how come when you say stay
it makes me run away again
just another shameless
passing by

No comments:

Post a Comment