Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Thick and Thin.

Thick and Thin

The gas escapes in the night
riders in shadow cloth take me to the stars the stairs that rip through the fire
youre eyes beg to forget me
soon
on the beach with time
angels tide
come step with me
to the distant sea
of the heaven moon
give yourself to me
im on the sand
your naked body
lips that kiss
to sooth our satin room
you
taste of drugs
i am
im
your pill
dont wait until
i give myself
all to you
dancer in the dark
the fox waltz's with you
under the umbrella
were sitting
i take you
to an angels egg
across the tide
fear
slips away
veil
covers your sin
dont wait until
i give myself to
all of you
taste
taste up against my skin
im your pill
taint
give myself to her
dont wait
dont wait
alive la la lala live

No comments:

Post a Comment