Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Saturday 22 January 2011

Wahey.

Wahey

Can you understand
i think i can whats inside of me
its freely beating
its my heart
pumping blood
drinking air
my lungs
i feel safe
warm and dry
and my wish my wish is that you are too
because im smiling
yeah you got me
smiling
life
holding in my hands
i didnt ask for
anything
never asked for anything
but you gave me gifts
for free
so many
that youve made me
happier
then ive ever been
you got me circling like a diamond in the sky
musical strings
through the gates
to paradise
flying over the river
im a signpost
and a tree
you got me
you got me
with a glass of cold white milk and one cookie
nick drake
kissed me
like heroin
my head tipping back on the chair
body washing
breathing
my skin is breathing in dreams
relaxing high
with
patti smith
sit on
im dancing
cool hand bean
i wanted to be a signpost
wish sometimes i was as simple as a teapot
im near your near
its clear
happiness in a glass
nick drake dripping voice
bringing me even higher than i was before
i could have been
any of these things
somewhere in another time
you take me to where ive been before
confusing squirrels
with scrolls
where does the needle begin
in the past
future dreams
on holiday
paint turning red sky nights into clouds of grey
sitting out in a field looking at stars
staring into the candle light
soul musics got me wild
outside your getting wet
not knowing where to sleep
mountains in kathmandu
light through the trees
sirens spinning
dont fly
you dont have to fly away
i do i do
because
ive been in this place before
reading a book by candle light
i love this life so much it makes me smile
i didnt ask and you gave
coming back from the rain
i love you so much this life it makes me smile
shine
shine
shine

only thing is my smile
shining on a razor blade
cuts so deep
i have to move away
and start again
or else ill escape

holy smoke mate
you guessed so easily
the only word
do you say hello
or shine
written on your shoe
is shine shine shine
thank you
thank you
for all the biscuits
you gorgeous beautifull people you
the music and milk in the glass
i was always pretty happy
or sad or something i cant ever explain
emotions
i thank you
i thank you
shine
shine
shine
to all you dreams
and all your dreams
shine

No comments:

Post a Comment