Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Soul Rescue.

Soul Rescue

On that day of reconcilation. My bubble was popped. Heart attack city. Id die if the clock at waterloo was gone
sitting above on the balcony looking at people like lowry
painting match sticks in heaven my broken bones
A cat has only nine lifes
Sings you only live twice
Once for life
Once for dreams
My dreams was alive
Then pop my bubble was burst
Like a pune of glass smashing
The world turned into something new

I was waiting for you and there you were. Smiling in the sunny day. I felt good. It had been a long time coming. Today was a day i felt for a new moon to rise. Fly jim e fly fly fly sweet jim bean. The way i saw it. Something clicked inside of me since the start of the year. A trapped wedge of emotion. A load of liquid on the brain. Had been released. I was able to see and feel with fresh senses. Good it was like breathing again for the first time. Powerfull. Every breath a riot of colour. Seat and sanctuary. Eye and eye. I felt like electricity. I feet tall. I feet as I walked. I imagined crackled.
Mastery of depth, of sight of time.


In the january. Winters fall scream I knew not then what I knew. What i was to become. I know not now. Only what i am. As i gaze onto the sleeping face off, on a cover of a blue book i am transported i through the cool laced patterns inside the tiled cheeks. To journey through the hard to see places behind open eyes.

From now i remove myself and walk the other way. The paths direction is onwards yet i decide to turn around and go back.

Like fish escaping a crocodile snapping its jaws shut a thought swims happily into the waters. This is winter. In less than four. The year will change. Winters fall will be here again.

Snap. The crocodiles on the banks of the river nile, twist their styles into inter steller, alligators.
Winters fall is winters rise, winters folly is winter shroom.

In a bottle of rum
i found you
in a bottle of rum you sent me.

Spinning
were both the same
are we all the same

Reading our future in butter mixed with jam streams. Unfolding wooden boat shapes in the pitta bread. The spirals create life skies. Yellow i jam. Yellow hits out yellow green and red.

So there we were mid winter. Sitting beside each other. In our home town. You in chair i next to the sofa. In between us a table with a lamp.
The battle of rum. Passed between us. Outside was all sparkly. Inside the glade. The smell of a stripy jumper, a festival jumper, breathing in the scent of home.

Making plans is the ultimate sin. A mockery. For it is an easy bowl to mix in. This is what i want to do, this is where i plan to be.
No race
No game
Just
flow swim
freedom
jah love
jah love
earth people power
people your love
is people
pure soul.

Did you bottle it
I bottled it
we bottled it
love potion number nine
now we give
it out for free
to every one
we meet

One sock for you one sock for me
we always swap socks
odd socks
jah rastafari
magic voodoo
far out sea
faery
ying ying
matching pair
lions of judah
on my souls
rocket ships
for billie
lions for
guillemette
the queen
of garbage
world
creating stories
odd socks creating
matching pairs
of love

One of the secret ingredients clues
its all about the socks.

Squawk, said the parrot on the inside, Squawk. Squawk. Squawk.

I just say, and i wonder if uncle bob once say the same i and i

Nice birds, they like the sunshine, singing outside.

Odd socks
in the washing machine
singing together
birds to the sun
sun to the feather

No comments:

Post a Comment