Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 17 December 2010

In a row.

In a row

The mouse that plays the drums is a cool mouse
black with little tail
tiny mouse
angel muse
mousing up the scales of the ribbon fish
cocktail stick
piece of cheese
squeak squeak
cymbals
teak teak
daffodils
pams chocolate


in the country lives a monkey
with lots of other junky
parrots rabbis
car booty
jumble sales
pots and pans on offer
plenty of buttons
sniff the blotter
cores a piece of rotter
fish heads in the sink
here come cups
it didnt take long
for billie to steal all the mugs
same diff id say
to take them to the jumble sale
is my real intention

knitted teenage mutant turtles
giant golf games

we dont have them in our room
but we have them at home
so when i have them at home
it makes me feel like im here

before sleep i
leave out a piece of cheese
for the mouse
that looks after me
in my dreams
i turn
familiar
didnt realise
there would be poison
put downs
trying to hurt
my feet
stop me moving
exploring
with glue
gnaw gnaw my feet
im trapped
misery
nightmare
im here to protect you
drawing maps
so you can avoid
the traps
x marks each spot
poison on the beams
dont worry
good dreams
good dreams
i wake up
from my
burrowing
inside the cloud
wow
a piece of cheese
ive turned from
human to mouse
mouse to human
memory
forgeting
about the traps
i eat
the poison
every sunrise
every sunset
every day
i die
to keep you safe

rosie run away
run away
my familiar
lets run away
with the stray pack
wait top cat
i have an idea
the great escape
open up a shop
beneath the floor
dig dig dig
chew scratch squirm
ill live above
you can live below
in a palace
of food
more then
you could ever eat
sorted
running freely
digging a tunnel
all the way
to
tesco
until its time
for me and you
to take our
travling show
to mexico
i wont go hungry
so long
and thanks for all the cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment