Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 3 December 2010

Born in a bottle

Born in a bottle

I was born a anew in a bottle on a train
given to me by a lady of the night
a madame by the name of rose lea
the message on the front of the bottle
was sung by a hawain skirt wearing girl named
sailor jerry
i was born in a bottle
i opened my eyes my world
was a carpet sea
my whole world was a carpet in a bottle
with my head tilted to the side one ear to the sand
the other to sky
sound
the sound
was of open palms washing circular motions upon the under tuffty clumps of rug bush
the soothing sound
in and out
the rock being rubbed near than far near than far
spread over
like nuttela
i am honey mixing into porridge
warm and safe
my eyes see everything fresh
i feel love
love to make love
my legs are bare
the air on my souls
my feet
blue is the colour
they adopt shiney gas flame
my arms are bare fire
warm
my middle is strong
i am strong
in control
the world is this carpet in a bottle
i am born anew
i grow with time
and my eyes
get brighter and britghter
there is a cork on the horizon
on floor boards made of wood
i can hear no rushing carpet circles
i hear the tickle of a kettle train pulling into the station
steam
the creak of a body of weight moving on a chair
the wood creaks
the water in the kettle burns
the bare foot steps
the drill groans
creak
scrarch
tick tock
teek tock
ill have a tick tock
splosh
theres a sink
a light a face
a glow
sweet voices
reflection in the oven door
two beautufull creatures, omen chat
such lamps
golden glowing faces
hair smiles
brows eyes
love face turns catch the light
all sides
all profiles the golden tipped corner of a book
the upside down penguin legs in a pot
the brush hin gin out the tip
pencils lights
the smiles laugh the nose cheeks
the girl in the oven door
the basket on a bike
the leafs the bananas the sweet lime hand
the smiles
i look to you grand mother like my anthropological photo graph
the water pours
tea in a cup
a world of milk in green topped plastic
the humm
the tune
belly upon the carpet
i was born anew in a bottle on a train
i wake up on the carpet
sammie places down a cup of tea
the bags still in it
blue paint white spots
thank you
thats all right
nice one
proper
standard
back of the net
buck a roo
leafs
tick tock

1 comment: