Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

This is for you.


You are amazing.
Thank you for reading these words.
The screen shines bright.
My fingers tip and tap i press the screen.
Twice, and wink.
Im smiling to the stars.
The pixels
i say hello hello
to the pixels
and wave
im waving at you
and i think
wouldnt it be cool
if you waved back.


Hello and yes oh dear i honestly dont know if anyone is reading this.  My last comment was years ago.  I fear I became less interactive and more mono.  Just posting any old thing, what started of as a place of fun, just became a completely different space.  I started foolonthefootofamountain, when I brought and built my first ever computer.  I eventually sold that computer and bought a bike.  I cycled to London with nowhere to live and wrote.  I managed to get hold of a laptop and so was still able to post.

Its been quite a journey, and things certainly have changed since the start.  I've been up and down, calm and manic, I even had a whole year pretty much of being in a completely different state, a state where I couldn't write.

I've decided to move on.

So if anyone stumbles upon this blog, or is still reading it, id like to say thank you for being here, I really appreciate it, especially anyone that commented in the past, I really enjoyed exchanging words back and forth.  I want you all to shine shine bright.

Much Love,
Fool on the foot of a mountain.

p.s

I fell off

If you would like to continue reading my work, or words.
I have started a new blog.

You can find it here

Alakazam!

No comments:

Post a Comment