Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Monday 4 February 2013

Stir fry.

Stir fry


Buddy dropped into my life like a long last lover falling from the stars
i caught him on the sand
bare foot and scraggly
this is me at my most ugly
making mothers behind the window shops of Edinburgh
look in disgust as i pass
and remark what could a women have done
to deserve such a creature for a son
i catch my reflection and am ashamed
to see my face and body have become the picture of Dorian Gray

I can only think of the glass
i see it flying through the air
and breaking into pieces
as it smashes on the pavement

This is my body

I can only think of the glass
i see globules of it dropping
onto two parallel screws
it travels as they rotate
and turns into a sphere
as it cools

Broken

I can only think of the glass
as the wind sends a dustbin lid flying
like a piece of wood with an apple on top
attacked with the wax of a melting gamble
to cymbalise gum stuck to the pavement
gum from a gun shooting up at the bus stop
dirty filthy bust up

Take it

I can only think of the glass
inside my
Whored out body
my prostituted mind
its sick boy sick
rent boy rent
payed it hard
wasted
this life all slanted like the rain
loser man a loser man

I can only think of the glass
a jerry clutching flip flops
on top of the  lighting storm
redemption in the monson
falling squirrel to laughing duck mountian
the rain falling
hot oil in a pan
invisible birds chirp
were on the  ball
and the loud chopped onions
sizzling


No comments:

Post a Comment