Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Pebble.

Pebble

Salmon jumping in the water away from the sea driving me to images of you in my dreams we are still not near enough to be togethor seperate feathers on the pillow made of shiny shiny i get up and stand above the heads that rock as a voice in song lets the bullets from a shotgun wash away the scars on my back need to relax sit back in the arms of a dove that is warm fuzzy honey sugar baby runny runny trickles on my skin in the golden light where everything spins is the centre when the moon goes round in a circle were turning and turning into the chains of levels litter layer little layer little layer leves its easy when you sit in the middle stirring your finger with another in a puddle a jar full of liquid with a spoon and hey were blowing bubbles you ever wonder when you see one floating by on the day and think the colours of my team arnt right claret instead of blue and white like the blood of my veins its another tottenham sky just give up and play it outside spin spinner spin spin spin

No comments:

Post a Comment