Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Friday 20 January 2012

In my ceiling.

In my ceiling

you take a look i cant tell what you really want
i take a look and you cant tell what i really what
cozz i cant read your mind
cozz you cant read my mind
its in your eyes i can tell its really plain to see
its in my eyes you can tell its really plain to see
i can read the lines
you can read the lines
and in the white clouds we can finally float away
im tired of being out to strung of fighting like a runaway
the needle spins the splinter that swims in my skin
our eyes our eyes our eyes our eyes our eyes are eyes are eyes our love
and in the end i finally found out what i want
a other friend and everything a other friend and everything a other friend and everything to turn me on
and lights go out and lets go out and lights go out and legs go out and lets go out and lets go out and legs go out and legs go out as lights go out and lights go out

No comments:

Post a Comment