Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Muddy Water.

Muddy Water

When you take the water
its easy
easy
easy easy easy easy like rain
the flames are shining
feed the devil
tell me how much you want
one more is easy
another is hard
when you threw me in the water
i was born with lights in
its dealing with your sister
shes begging on her knees
tell me where you running
take a look take a look take a look in the fire
everything is buning
all i see is white
the surf is calling
yes the water
real blazing
well i like the wishes
on the tree
take a little sniff
listen to the sea
rising to the east
dirty had a bath
how you loose the load
then you get it right back
can you dance to the beatles
grab yourself a cold
the angels are sleeping
i loved my donkey jacket
paraylsed switch blades for fun
switch blades for fun
liquid in my brain
you liqoidice my brain
white smoke flow
and flow
what a lovely place
theres a whole lotta space
by the tracks
i live by the tracks
the tracks in my skin
the tracks in my skin
theres a lot of bats
truly truly judy
so many bats
in the centre of the stars
she didnt waste time
she took a seat
on a polar bear
no lamp
just a lava lamp
the key
through the wall
so many
silver doors
so many
thirst of the sea
legs split
bamboo surf
the sand felt good
and she said to me
and she gave to me
a branch
like a doves wings
and the waves of the sea
and i needed a sip
so i let it go
into my veins
the sea
the amazon river
queen
i held your hand
and your eyes
went to the graveyard
girl i needed more
i took your mind
we danced to the beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment