Yippee Calloo Callay!

You have reached the foot hill of the mountains.
You are most welcome
More than worthy
.

Thursday 1 September 2011

The girl with the SOAS bag.

The girl with the SOAS bag

Some places look better from the outside
than the inside
once upon a time after the mid-day sun
had cooled
i was walking in between pillars of white
underneath, the electronic razor lights,
a young girl was sat leaning back to the side
on one of the pillars learning about sorcery
it flashed through my mind, looking out my eyes,
caught by a pair of brown chestnuts
and trestles of dirty blonde hair
that this girl sat reading
had somehow put a spell on me
whatever
it is
the
french
do it
more
sexily
Then i saw Paul
calling out to me from behind the glass
his lips moved, they sucked on me
i moved my own tongue
let it slide, playfully over my upper and lower lip
some places feel better on the inside than on the outside
Paul began to beckon with his index and middle finger
come hither, come hither,
like a sculptor blowing life into glass with breath
i was drawn into something new
at first i thought Paul called to me because he was beautiful
in a rustic Parisian sort of way
then i realised that the girl who i had seen in Marks
with the SOAS bag was sitting on a stool
what reason had i got to enter?
i suppose i could buy a coffee
i stepped through the glass
where Paul was pleased to greet and kiss
my tired and dirty feet

No comments:

Post a Comment